Friday, May 31, 2024

Miniature MGS 4 Action Figure White Raiden

I seem to have been bitten by the MGS again. I suddenly had the impulse to make and customize miniature action figures of MGS figures. At first I just made custom head sculpts of Big Boss and Solid Snake. I then fitted them on generic 2.5 inch soldier bodies that I bought online and Presto! instant MGS mini figures. the potential for customization and display option for this scale is boundless. I can make a papercraft model of Metal Gear rex to scale with them. I have dozens of generic soldiers in the same scale that I could customize to form Big Boss's MSF army from MGS Peace walker. for Raiden, maybe I will make miniature versions of Jet Stream Sam from Revengence. anyway, please enjoy the photos below and check out the videos from my you tube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment